Thursday, February 11, 2010

Resurrecting the blog, while workin at the comic shop

why, Dunc does it so I can too. Dont look at me that way

Im totally wearing the Orange Lantern Corp ring I got monday. So nerdy

Ive decided that it feels pretty good to break out the old, enough that it feels new again. Workin at Pegasus has been a kick cuz Ive broken out a ton of old cds to play there. I was listening to Cake on Monday. Our Lady Peace this afternoon so far. Stuff I haven't heard since 03 or so when I worked at Great Harvest.

Great Harvest, grr. It was weird- ArtWalk last Friday, totally almost ran into my old boss there. We did not leave friends, I haven't seen him since. But I saw him through the shelves at Dudleys Books and kinda paniced. I ducked down and waited till he left. Then he camped out by the door and I was stuck there for a while until he left. The music was good though, a trio of two members and a bass singing pirate themed songs. I guess I just didn't feel like making the night more awkward?

Would have been nice to fix that relationship. I have alot of stuff like that in my life, I think.

There are currently no cute girls in the shop. Why dont comics attract them? Although the bank teller girl I keep seeing at Chase is amazing. She as a slightly crooked nose. I cant think of good things to say when I deposit checks.. I hope bein friendly at least gets me noticed.

Wish there were more people here, I think the relational gauge on my life is permanently set on lonely as hell. I just don't really ever go out and meet people, bars seem like the wrong place to start, and I'm busy between two jobs otherwise. You'd think a church as big as Westside would be a nice place to try, but I'm always behind the scenes running tech when people are actually there.

*shrugs* I guess I'll work something out sometime.

No comments: