Monday, March 22, 2010

tired and falling asleep on the otterblog

So tired. Up at 5am to drive Candace to the airport. Not very romantic, much as I would have liked. It was more just trying to drive safe with a car window that wouldn't unfog, and then a quick distracted goodbye and a realization that once again I dont know what we are. And I wont see her again till august. Slept a bit after returning home.. but today's just felt like its been on the wrong foot. Lots of kids on break coming in, lots of people traveling.. nothing really crazy or fun at the comic shop. Just customers. Im noticing peoples mannerisms today and getting slightly annoyed. There's this lady in who just keeps coughing these little polite coughs.. ahem.. ahem.. ahem..

I gotta take some windex to that front windshield and see if that helps. Im tired of my car being weird.

Just sold aliens comic books, a book of HR Giger art, and an alien statue (that alone was 199.99) to a customer.. biggest sale today. I'm always amazed at peoples devotion to certain things. It gives me the outsider perspective on myself in a way. Its how I look with star wars. Or otters and furry stuff. I hope Im not obsessive, I dont think they were either. Just quietly content to love what they love and collect it.

Im also out of bags. I'm liking making people have to take out their comics in public proudly :3

And Im ready to go home

No comments: