Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yes, Dunc, you can read this

And in the spirit of full disclosure, I am having one awesome day today. I think its just the sun and fresh air. But I needed it. Im so stoked the weathers warming up. and that I have today and tomorrow to enjoy it fully.

Unlike the customer I just helped? Wow, kid was lanky, shaking hands.. pale as pale can be. I feel like this is the first time hes left his room all winter. Was I like that in highschool? I feel like Ive found alot of reasons to be different now. And yet now Im working at a comic shop. I guess the world does sometimes take you full cirlce.

Lookin forward to spendin tonight with friends, and having dinner with Candace since she's up from cali. One week is too short, and she has alot of people to see.

I bought a pack of the magic unhinged expansion, just because I know they have joke cards. I wish the old decipher CCG had done similar stuff. I think I might have to learn magic now..

No comments: